The Kalamunda Garden Festival will be celebrating its 20th event on Sunday March 3rd in Stirk Park, Kalamunda, WA!
We never could have imagined just how beloved this event would become, and we thank you for your support when you attend, when you purchase from the stallholders, and when you share and recommend the event to your friends.
The Kalamunda Garden Festival would not be possible without the help of our incredible team of volunteers on the day! As we continue to grow, we are looking for more volunteers to help out at our garden festivals for 2024 and beyond.
What does volunteering look like?
* Various roles including ticket scanning, ticket sales, plant crèche, setting up and packing down.
* Various shift lengths are available, 2 or 3 hour blocks.
* Free entry to the garden festival before / after your shift.
* Vouchers towards food and drink.
* Meet other positive, wonderful like-minded people.
* Social events and other exciting opportunities available only to volunteers throughout the year.
If you’re a fan of the garden festival and have been attending for years, why not give volunteering a go?
The Kalamunda Garden Festival is held four times a year, on the first Sunday of each season.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment, message our page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All communication and rostering is conducted in our Volunteer Facebook group and via email.
We’d like to acknowledge Amy Sloan, who has stepped up to become our Volunteer Coordinator, a specialist role designed to improve the way we care for our volunteers.